Thursday, July 23, 2009

New BeautyFix and Bounce!

Well, it's been about a month since I started using the Bounce bar and it's getting to the end of the bar. Honestly, that's really good (for me). I do so much laundry, often multiple loads per day plus the bedding at least once a week, so I'm surprised it's lasted this long! Is it woth the $5.49? To me, no. I usually buy dryer sheets for about half that and they last me a few months; one reason being that I reuse them, another being that there is so much you get off one sheet, to where the bar keeps releasing. But I do love the product and I would buy it if the price dropped, it went on sale, or I had a coupon.



I got my second shipment of BeautyFix today! It's exciting, like Christmas an additional four times a year. Here's what I got; Shower Sherbert in Papaya Nectar - it smells GOOD, cannot wait to use!, Skindinavia Makeup finishing spray - bleh, I'll test and review it then pass it on to my sister, Decleor Instant Radiance Moisturiser, Bliss The Youth as we Know it anti-aging cream, Degree Sexy Intrigue Spray (it smells chemically), Pur-lisse lip nourisher - this was the first thing I put on!, Cures by Avance age defyer eye cream - I am most excited to see if this works, Juara tea toner, SpaRitual Lotion and Nail Polish. Wow, seems like a ton this month, 10 items! Well worth the cost IMHO. I'll review back about how they each work.

No comments:

Post a Comment